How do I install and root BlueStacks?
How do I install BlueStacks?
You can install the BlueStacks App Player on Windows 8.1, 8, 7 as long as the following requirements are fulfilled:
- You must be an Administrator on your PC.
- Your PC must have 2GB of RAM/main memory. (Note that having 2GB or more disk space is not a substitute for RAM)
- Your PC must have 4GB of disk space available for storing Android apps / games and their data.
- The drivers for your PC’s graphics drivers should be updated for compatibility with BlueStacks.
The App Player is nominally installed in the same drive where Windows is installed, usually C:\. However, during installation, you may choose to have all of the apps/data located on another drive.
It is not recommend installing the BlueStacks App Player if you have a virtual machine, e.g., Microsoft Virtual PC, VMWare Workstation, or Oracle Virtualbox, installed on the same PC.
Please note that BlueStacks is incompatible with BitDefender, you can install any one but not both of them on the same PC.
Hello and welcome. In this post we are going to talk about how to root BlueStacks. This post is going to be contain complete information of rooting BlueStacks. We are going to tell you everything that you will lead to root BlueStacks. So let’s get started.
What is BlueStacks: –
Most of you already know that what is BlueStacks. But let me just quickly define it. BlueStacks is a android Emulator for windows and Mac OS. It provide you complete Framework for running Android platform on Windows or Mac OS computers. It will give you a complete Android platform in which you can install Android apps and games which can be directly Run into your PC. So it is a very good thing if you want to play Android games on big screen. Because some of the games are not available for PC as they are only available for Android. BlueStacks had eliminated this problem and now you can enjoy any of your Android game directly on your computer screen.
Why Root BlueStacks: –
As like if we root Android device we will become as Superuser. After rooting Android device we have much control over it and more options and features are unlocked. Rooting is sometimes very helpful. Now the same concept works for BlueStacks. If you root BlueStacks you will have more options and you will also experience your game lag free. Most of the People’s want to root BlueStacks because they want to increase their games frame per second also known as FPS. As BlueStacks require a medium and computer to run smoothly. Most peoples are willing to root it so that it can work would even any low and specifications. So now after reading this you might be familiar with this concept why To root BlueStacks?
How to root BlueStacks: –
In this process of rooting BlueStacks we are going to just a little bit of settings of config files. This is not any hack or trick. It is a simple method to root just by changing settings.
- First of all you will need to go to BlueStacks installation folder.
- There you will find an file named bluestacks.config
- You will need to right click on it and open it in notepad.
- We are opening this file in notepad because we need to tweak some of its settings.
- There you will get a massive file including text. We just need to change some of its values.
- Go ahead and find out bst.feature.rooting option there and change its value from 0 to 1.
- Next you have to find enable_root_access and change it’s value from 0 to 1.
- Now in last step save this file.
- Now right click on bluestacks.config file and click on properties.
- Now click on read only.
- Launch BlueStacks and go to setting and there you will find root enabled.
- Now you had successfully enabled root in BluceStakcs.