HOW TO FIX “SITE DOWN OR UNAVAILABLE” ERROR ON ADSENSE?- BLOGGING HELP.
Fault is probably from your robot txt file. It’s blocking or not giving access to all bots, including Google Search and Google AdSense.
If it’s a WordPress site, you might be able to fix this by going to Admin > Settings > Reading and ensuring that “Discourage Search Engines From Indexing This Site” is not checked. (Remove tick mark if its ticked).
It can also mean that your site has not been seen in Google search results so will not be getting the organic traffic which AdSense expected.
Also, you’ll have complications like that if you have very little content ir which is copied from other sources on your site (something like a blog with a handful of pages about you and your business, definitely not something AdSense would usually approve).
If you are running blog:
- first update and publish your site
- write plagiarism(copyright) free posts
- use better hosting
- be sure your hosting and domain are connected properly
Its Easy, Follow the Followings:
- Remove all the copyright copy and paste content from your website.
- Remove all the software or copyrighted materials from your website.
- Remove all the copyrighted images from your website.
Movies, Songs, Torrents Sites, Copyrighted Materials are the Reasons for Policy Violations.
Once You remove all those copyrighted materials from your website.
Do The Following:
- Add the Following Pages into your website
- Disclaimer Page
- Contact Us
- About Us
And when you do all these important things, You must also know that You should have pretty quality content with few articles.
- You must write quality 25 articles with 500 words each article.
- No copy paste
- No copyrighted materials, Images, Videos, Softwares ETC.
Once you do these, Reapply and you will get approved.